Monday, August 31, 2009

I've been away at the beach (and away from any internet access) for a little over a week, but I wrote the following on Monday (August 24):

Well, both Gwen and Samantha are asleep, and I’m kinda stuck in our hotel room with nothing else to do, so I thought I’d write a blog entry.

Unfortunately, since we don’t have any internet access for as long as we’re on vacation, I won’t be able to actually post it until I get back. But whenever you’re reading this, let me get to the main issue I want to talk about…

Over the last couple of days, my blood sugar has been running pretty much at normal levels, which is really good overall. But one relatively common issue with that (as I’ve read elsewhere on these internets) is the effect that lowered sugars can have on vision. Because right now, I can’t see anything much very clearly (thus making the writing of this entry less than easy), and it’s even worse when I wear my glasses.

I’ve got a couple of books I’d like to read while on vacation, and I want to work on two or three game reviews as well. But as long as I can’t see well enough to read, both of those activities (and several others as well) will have to wait. I just hope that my eyes adjust soon, or it’s going
to drive me crazy!!!

Well, my vision has started to clear up quite since then, but it's still a little fuzzy up close. I hope that I continue to adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment